Sakura’s wallet was stolen from her bag
She doesn’t have any money at the moment.
Her mum will send some money
 
Men like women to wear nice clothes
Women go shopping because they don’t sit at home and they like walking in the shopping centre .
Women buy clothes for themselves to be beautiful for men!
My father and brother don’t like going shopping but my mother and sister like it very much. My mother and sister have more free time than me and my father so they go shopping every day. They choose good clothes/ they make good choices It’s not for me!
I think it’s very relaxing. It’s more common for women to go to spas because men are too shy
The women in Uzbekistan are not so interested in going to the gym.
In Tokyo, running marathons or jogging is more common. It is too expensive. There are very nice places for jogging. Out of Tokyo, jogging is less common.
In my group of close friends, men go to the cinema more than women.
There are an equal number of men and women who go to the cinema. I didn’t see violent films at the cinema.
Many films are comedies and romantic. I prefer Turkish films.
It’s a tradition! It’s a tradition for women to do the cleaning.
If men do cleaning, they don’t do it well!
When I stay with my boyfriend, I think he hasn’t cleaned his kitchen!!